Our Ex DM Rope Hoists and Winches offer a wide range of capacities and comprehensive features. The DM series is available for capacities ranging from 1.6 tons to 20 tons with standard or low headroom designs, and up to 100 tons as a foot-mounted hoist. The Ex Winch series covers heavy lifting capacities up to 180 tons with extreme reliability and performance at attractive price.
- Capacity up to 20 tons for monorails and 180 tons for winches
- Explosion protection: II 2G ck Ex de IIB T4 (standard)
- Minimum IP55 for electrical enclosure
- All motors are equipped with Insulation Class F and Temperature Rise Class B to provide a longer operational life span
- Automatic cut-off of the lifting and lowering motions at the upper and lower positions
- Electronic overload protection c/w warning horn
- Noise level below 85 dB(A) at full load
- Two speed control via pole changing for the hoisting motion
- Two speed control via inverter control for trolley and bridge motion for smooth and precise operation.
- Thermal protection for pole-changing and 3 PTC thermistors for inverter drive
- Brake with asbestos-free lining which activates automatically in case of power failure
- Supply Voltage: 380 V–460 V, 3 Phase, 50–60 Hz, Others upon request.
- Explosion protection: II 2G ck Ex de IIC T4 and II 2D Ex tD A21 IP66 T135°C (DUST)
- Enclosure up to IP66 for protection against flammable dust or extreme weather conditions