Our DWS wheel set performs transport duties on rails, including for heavier loads. We use it to build complete travel units of driven and non-driven design. These are equipped with our offset and angular geared motors from our modular range of industrial drives.
The use of these proven DWS series-manufactured components offers a high level of functional reliability and guarantees ease of installation when the wheel is replaced. Thanks to its versatility, the DWS wheel set is not only used in the crane and materials handling sector, but also for related mechanical engineering solutions.
- DWS wheel sets can be installed in hollow profile sections, box-section girders and used as corner-bearing travel units
- The entire wheel set can be installed without the need for complicated alignment in corner bearing arrangements
- Complete configuration with torque bracket
- 3 sizes with load capacities from 28 t to 63 t
- The wheel sets can be installed in hollow profile sections, box-section girders and used as corner-bearing travel units
- Simple track gauge adjustment thanks to interchangeable distance washers between the anti-friction bearings and retaining rings
- Rapid installation and removal of the travel wheel from the travel unit using conventional tools
- Long service life thanks to standard re-lubrication facility
- Perfect match with Demag offset or angular geared motors with the corresponding torque bracket
- Flange-wear indicator on travel wheels that have a flange
- Flange bearings provided with recesses to attach extractors
- Also available without a flange bearing for direct connection to a corresponding prepared superstructure