Hydraulic Dock Leveller
The highest quality and international safety standards.
A dock leveller is a piece of equipment used for servicing a wide range of trucks at the loading dock. Using the dock leveller promotes the safety of goods and the operators. It also facilitates loading and unloading operations efficiently. In warehouse operations, dock levellers are indispensable and are considered a must-have item for any busy warehouse.
MHE-Demag is the premier supplier of dock levellers for the warehousing and logistics industry across ASEAN and we have installed more than 20,000 installations in various types of warehouses. Our range of dock levellers is known for its quality and reliability, with many testimonies from satisfied customers.
FH/FHE Hydraulic Dock Leveler
The FH/FHE dock leveller is a hydraulic type dock leveler built to MH 14.1 ANSI/ ASME American standards. It holds many great benefits over conventional dock levellers on the market, making it a superior and reliable piece of equipment for all loading docks.Specification:
- Available in 30,000lbs (13.6t) or 50,000lbs (22.0t) capacity ratings as standard
- Heavy-duty version up to 80,000lbs (36t) capacity available for the most demanding loading conditions
- Heavy-duty I-beam under-deck support ensures high structural strength against rolling loads
- Heavy-duty hydraulic system with high-quality power pack and cylinders from reputable manufacturers
- Maintained tilt design compensates for uneven loading conditions
- Standard working range +/- 12" (+/- 300 mm) up/down, customisable if necessary to suit higher trucks or low loading docks
- Fail-safe safety design
- Weatherproof IP 55 control box
- Standard working range toe guards supplied
- Comes with one set of moulded rubber dock bumpers as standard