Hydraulic Dock Leveler
A dock leveler is a piece of equipment used for servicing a wide range of trucks at the loading dock. Using the dock leveler promotes the safety of the goods and operator and facilitates loading and unloading operations efficiently. In warehouse operations, dock levelers are indispensable and are considered a must-have item for any busy warehouse.
MHE-Demag is the premier supplier of dock levelers for the warehousing and logistics industry across ASEAN and boasts more than 10,000 installations in all sorts of warehouses. Our range of dock levellers is known for its quality and reliability, with many testimonies from satisfied customers all over the world.
FH/FHE Hydraulic Dock Leveler
Built to MH-ANSI 14.1 standards
The FH/FHE dock leveler is a hydraulic type dock leveler built to MH 14.1 ANSI/ASME American standards. It holds many great benefits over conventional dock levelers on the market, making it a superior and reliable piece of equipment for all loading docks.
- Available in 30,000 lbs (13.6 t) or 50,000 lbs (22 t) capacity ratings as standard
- Heavy-duty version up to 80,000 lbs (36 t) capacity available for the most demanding loading conditions
- Heavy-duty I-beam under-deck support ensures high structural strength against rolling loads
- Heavy-duty hydraulic system with high-quality power pack and cylinders from reputable manufacturers
- Maintained tilt design compensates for uneven loading conditions
- Standard working range +/- 12" (+/- 300 mm) up/down, customisable if necessary to suit higher trucks or low loading docks
- Fail-safe safety design
- Weatherproof IP 55 control box
- Standard working range toe guards supplied
- Comes with one set of moulded rubber dock bumpers as standard