JDN Air Hoists Mini
Whereas the JDN PROFI series is recommended especially for heavy-duty industrial applications, the mini widens the range of applications in the light duty sector and creates a handy, flexible and universally deployable hoist, making it an ideal tool for the most varied handicraft workshops.
Carrying capacities: 125 kg, 250 kg, 500 kg, 980 kg
Air pressure: 6 bar
Classifications: Ex II 3 GD IIA T4(X) - Higher Classifications on request.
- interesting and inexpensive alternative even to hoists with other driving media
- suitable for lube-free operation
- suitable for application in hazardous areas (Explosion protection)
- minimal number of components, for the easiest maintenance
- wear resistant motor braking system
- lightweight for easy handling
- also suitable for horizontal pulling
- extremely sensitive lever control with emergency shut-off valve, max. control length 6 m
- available lifting heights: 3 m, 5 m, 8 m
- with chain box as standard
- with manual trolley as option