Column-Mounted Slewing Jib Cranes / Assistent AS
The Assistent AS column-mounted slewing jib crane has been designed as a compact, low-profile crane in order to achieve maximum working displacement heights in low and narrow operating facilities. The pillar height can be adapted to fit room conditions. The crane is rated according to DIN 15018 H2 B2. The series has been developed using a systems approach and can also be installed in the open.
A comprehensive range of accessories and special equipment is available. The system is supplied together with a two-speed electrolift®, a including manual traveller, a basic electrical equipment set, anchor bolts and a template (pillar configuration). Use of the new Safety Dowel Plate System
- DIN 15018 Hoisting class: H2
- DIN 15018 Loading Group: B2
- Lightweight configuration
- Installation location: indoor/outdoor
- Low-profile cantilever arm permits high working displacement height
- Capacity: 80 - 2000 kg
- Outreach: 2000 – 10,000 mm
- Slewing range: nominal 270°
A special slewing jib crane with double jibs enabling the crane to serve two work stations within a limited space.