Column-Mounted Slewing Jib Cranes for Large Capacities / Boss B
- Not Resized and "too German"
The Boss B series of pillar jib cranes can be used in more than just everyday applications in crane and lifting technology. Slewing jib cranes with sophisticated engineering are used not only in storage facilities, power plants, smelting plants and foundries, but also on wide-area excavators, dredgers etc.
The Boss B model slewing jib cranes are designed and built for the toughest, most difficult jobs. They are rated according to DIN 15018 depending on type and location of use. A competent team of experts is available to provide advice, planning, project management, manufacturing and installation – everything from one single source!
- Rated according to DIN 15018 depending on type and location of use
- Heavy configuration
- Installation location: indoor/outdoor
- Slewing with electric slewing gear
- Capacity: 1600 – 20,000 kg
- Outreach: 4000 – 20,000 mm
- Infinite slewing range: nominal 360° ∞
- Special configurations up to 100 t