Double Girder EOT Cranes With Box Girder / ZKKE Series
- ZKKE double girder Electric Overhead Travelling crane installed outdoor.
- ZKKE double girder EOT crane for indoor operation
- Multiple ZKKE double girder Electric Overehad Travelling cranes installed on the same runway.
Our ZKKE series of double girder overhead cranes has the outstanding quality of German engineering that you expect from the Demag brand - and as we can assure you, you can expect the very best!
The MHE-Demag double-girder overhead travelling cranes offer you exceptional load capacity for a low dead weight, enabling the crane to bridge extremely wide spans. The cranes are also characterised by their outstanding crane geometry, ensuring extremely favourable travel characteristics and therefore minimising wear. The Demag hoist can be supplied with particularly large lifting heights.
Optional maintenance platforms and accessible crabs not only make it easier for you to maintain the crane, but also ensure that your hall fittings such as lamps, heating elements or supply lines can be quickly and easily reached.
- High quality thanks to proven crane components
- Particularly high performance thanks to the double-girder design which enables high long and cross-travel speeds to be achieved
- Low dead weight reduces investment layout by reducing building cost
- Possible fittings: Optional maintenance platform for maintenance of your building fittings and operation of the crane from a cabin or by radio control
- Safe and sustainable production at every level of our supply chain in compliance with ISO 9001 (Quality), ISO 14001 (Environment) and OHSAS 18001 (Health & Safety)
- Product package also includes assistance with the installation, safety measures and training for operators, as well as inspections and after sales services if required
- Interested engineers, architects and designers can access our Demag Tools for further specifications